Tuesday, February 14, 2006












NAH TRANG

After leaving Hoi An behind in a blur of heavy spending (Alcohol and clothes) I was looking forward to Nah Trang to chill on the beach for a bit as that was all I really knew about the place....once I got here though the place is PARTY CENTRAL!

Arriving from the 12 hour bus journey with no sleep and straight onto the booze cruise starting at 8.30 kind of set the standard really for what turned out to be a week of late night antics, 100% in keeping with my time in Vietnam so far!
My quiet chilled beach place actually more closely resembles the Magalluf of Vietnam. Excellent.

Besides the obvious downsides to this approach to travelling of empty wallets and an empty head the next day, I also managed to 'relocate' the camera from my pocket one night to a location that is unknown, meaning I will never see it again.

The reason I don't say that my camera wasn't stolen was that I had all other valuables on me the next day, including my phone which I keep in the same pocket as my camera!
That and also the fact that the specific details of that particular evenings antics remain sketchy at best! Oops.

So after all the messing around that goes with claiming it back, and another hefty purchase on a new all singing, dancing, cooking, cleaning etc. camera I don't have to much in the way of pics to update with for Nah Trang.

As for Hoi An you're going to just have to go with any mental images of the place that my update conjures up!

All theft / loss incidents aside the place has been great fun, which meant my 2 or 3 day stay actually turned into a week!

Photos are from my last couple of days there, which from the description of my time there probably gives you a fair refelction of what I got up to!
Web Page Counters